Rockrose has over 40 years of experience adding value to our projects through capital structuring. This extensive record has allowed us to procure over five billion dollars in capital throughout varying market conditions. Lenders and equity sources alike rely on our vast operational expertise, keen financial decision-making abilities and creative capital structuring.
Over time, Rockrose has built many long-term relationships with numerous capital sources ranging from large domestic and foreign banks to insurance companies, pension funds and traditional agency lenders. We have successfully worked with City, State and Federal agencies on a wide array of government programs that require their respective discretionary approvals.
Rockrose is well poised for the future with a conservatively leveraged real estate portfolio, as well as a strong balance sheet.
Continuing to Make Great Strides & Distinguish Ourselves in the Market
The following are types of capital structuring we have employed:
- 1st mortgage construction and permanent debt on a variety of property types – residential rental, residential condominium, office, distribution center, retail
- Mezzanine debt structures
- Long-term fixed-rate financing (including CMBS)
- Revolving lines of credit – secured and unsecured
- Taxable and Tax Exempt Bond Financing